National Coalition of Women in Ministry
Become a Member
It is easy to become a member of NCWM. All women that have membership in a local church are eligible to join us. Complete an online application and pay for your membership at our webstore. You may complete an application online and pay with google checkout.
From 2001 to 2003 God placed women in her life that would help implement the vision spiritually and financially. In March 2004 the nonprofit charter was confirmed for the National Coalition of Women in Ministry.
Women Membership Fee $100.00 annually
Men Membership fee $100.00 annually
Angels Membership fee $26.00 annually
Benefits of Membership
Online monthly workshops, Regional leadership conferences, the Annual Esther and Men of Mordecai Awards and frequent speaking opportunities for members.
National online workshops are available for all members.
PURPOSE AND BENEFITS
The purpose and benefits of the National Coalition of Women in Ministry are:
To provide a network of support for women in ministry through collaboration
· To cultivate professionalism in ministry through workshops
· To study biblical truths and in-depth theological and practical study
· To provide opportunities for women to preach and teach the gospel
· To host National, Regional and local Conferences for Women in Ministry
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIPS REQUIREMENTS/EXPECTATIONS?
Be a Christian woman Leader or an aspiring Christian leader in a local church ORa man who supports the work of the NCWM.
- Conduct a Workshop and speak at an Empowerment Call Annually.
Pursue the NCWM Leadership Certificate*.
- Participate and support NCWM events locally and nationally.
- Take an active role in nominating honorees for the National Esther and Men Mordecai Awards.
- Sell one table for the annual Awards event either locally or Nationally (this includes your nominated honorees table).
- Pay membership dues annually on your Anniversary date.
- Include NCWM membership in all biographies for speaking engagement.
WHAT IS THE NCWM LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE?
Members that complete the six mandatory workshops will obtain the NCWM Leadership certificate.
NCWM Ministry Leadership Certificate
All members are expected to participate in these seven workshops. They can be attended in the local area at a workshop or conference or attended at the National Convention or an online webinar.
1. Developing an Effective Workshop
2. Conducting a Business Meeting and Roberts Rules of Order Basics
3. Techniques for presenting Effective Sermons and Messages
4. Unity among the Christian Leader
5. Don’t Defend your Call
6. Pulpit Etiquette
7. Resources for In-depth Bible Study and Preparation